Friday, December 23, 2011

Countdown to 2012 in Seoul

Hi Friends & Family,

Just wanted to inform you of my depart day to South Korea for my 1 year adventure teaching English.  I am so excited and so thankful to have such amazing people in my life.  Each one of you mean very much to me and I want to let you know that I will continue to keep in contact via this blog and email.  I am scheduled to depart Monday, December 26, 2011 at noon.  Words cannot describe how I feel;  there are many mixed emotions but all the encouraging words and great connections I have made with you all during my preparation are making the transition stress-free.  I have just 4 days until I leave and have many things to do before leaving so I can't write for much longer.  Upon arriving I will write to update you as I embark on a new journey for 2012.

...Until then,

..LOVE and PEACE from SEOUL :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment